468x60 adsterra

Thursday 25 May 2017

Shall We Date? Wizardess Heart Leslie Roseblade Main Story

Day 1

Part 5 - Get CG

Part 8

“That’s no way to talk…”
“Not really.”
“Thank you for the warning.” (+7 Intimacy)
1.10 Magic Challenge:
The Sol Meiden’s Bow (Room) (+5 Charm) - 50 Coins/500 Lune

Part ?

Pull myself off. (+3)
Ask him to move. (+7 Intimacy)
Freeze up.

Part 14

“He’s kinda rude.” (+3)
“He’s wonderful.”
I’m not really interested.“

Day 2

Part 2

"Really? Okay.” (+7 Intimacy)
“You sure don’t look mature.”

Part 8

“You’re amazing.” (+7 Intimacy)
“That’s unexpected.”
“They really trust you.”

Part 10

“N-No way!”
“Can I even do it?”
“I’ll do my best!” (+7 Intimacy)

Day 3

Part 4

“You left the group?”
“Thanks for coming.” (+7 Intimacy)
“You’re late.”
Part 6 - Get CG

Part 9

“A tree that stores magical power.” (+7 Intimacy)
“A symbol of the forest.”
“A big tree.”

Part 12

Move away. (+7 Intimacy)
Freeze up.
Oppose him.

Day 4

Part 6

“You’re so self-conscious.”
“I’m just happy.” (+7 Intimacy)
“I’m not looking at anything.”

Part 7

“I’m okay.”
“Thanks.”
“You’re so nice. (+7 Intimacy)
Part 8 - Get CG

Part 9

"I don’t know.”
“The forest.”
“The sun.” (+7 Intimacy)

4.12 Magic Challenge
Premium: Rosy Bow Hair Accessory (Room) (Charm +25) - 250 Coins
Normal: Bird-shaped Hair Accessory (Room) (Charm +5) - 50 Coins/500 Lune

Day 5

Part 2

“Marble Aura.”
“Marble Teleporter.” (+7 Intimacy)
“Marble Aperio.”

5.7 Magic Challenge - Need 500pt Magic Grade to continue.

Part 8

“It’s the Magical Tree.” (+7 Intimacy)
“It’s the voice of the sun.”
“It’s a student.”

Part 10

“A coincidence.”
A miracle.“
"Destiny.” (+7 Intimacy)

Day 6

Part 3

“Your hat.” (+7 Intimacy)
“Your clothes.”
“Your accessories.”

Part 4

“I can boast about it.”
“I’m so pathetic.”
“I’m so proud.” (+7 Intimacy)

6.5 Magic Challenge
Premium: Flat Shoes with Climbing Roses (Room) (Charm +40) - 400 Coins
Normal: Simple Black Sneakers (Room) (Charm +10) - 100 Coins/3000 Lune

Part 6

“Vanilla.”
“Chocolate.” (+7 Intimacy)
“Either is fine.”
“Which one do you want?”

Day 7

Part 1

“I need to ask Leslie.”
“I’m free.” (+7 Intimacy)
“I think I might get extra lessons.”

7.3 Magic Challenge - Need 2000pt Magic Grade to continue.

Part 6

“The delicious food”
“The fun atmosphere”
“The Sol Maiden” (+7 Intimacy)

Part 11

“I’m hungry.”
“I was daydreaming.”
“I was just thinking.” (+7 Intimacy)

7.12 Magic Challenge - Need 4000pt Magic Grade to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

[Walkthrough] Collar x Malice - Aiji Yanagi

  Main Story   ----------------------------------------------------------- Good Ending      CHAPTER 0 Aiji Yanagi   Don’t report it MAKE SAV...

Popular Posts